Library @ JKPPS
- Every student will have one period exclusively for library.
- Reference books are not for issue. These books can be read only in the library.
- A delay fine of Rs.1/- per day for book will be charged from a student who does not return the books after 7 days.
- Books should be handled with great care. Tearing of pages from books, underlining the text and causing damage to books are bad habits.
- Until the previously issued book is returned, students will not be eligible for a fresh issue.
- In case of a book being lost, it should be reported immediately to the librarian. Borrower is required to purchase and deposit a replacement (same book) within two weeks of reporting a lost/damaged book.
- If the membership cards are lost, the Librarian should be informed immediately.